What We Offer
- Consulting Services
- System, Data Integration and Analytics Platform
- Application Development Platform
Medical Interoperability Network Technology (MiNT), Cloud-based platform that connects new and legacy technologies so you can make better decisions quicker. MiNT simplifies data exchange, integration, and storage.
API Gateway to access all services.
- USA National Gateway -Access to 1600 Hospitals, 40,000 Clinics, 600,000 Providers
- Enterprise Level Master Patient Index
- HL7 Message Transformation and Interface Engine
- Clinical Data and Document Repository
- Consent Management
- Single Sign-On with Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) Support
- Referral Management
Patient Holistics enables stakeholders to utilize single sign-on access to treatment information at the point of care from within your health record and/or other external applications. Users can view data and make referrals to and from internal/external organizations. Organizations can provide real-time bi-directional communication with external referral organizations to seamlessly achieve universal comprehensive care coordination.
- SMART on FHIR and SAML Compliant
- Launch from any application to view critical data assets and reports at the point of care
- Bi-directional electronic referral application to communicate needed services within and outside of your organization.
Solutions to Improve Care Coordination and Workflow Management
Careflow is a scalable web-application customized to fit organizations’: workflows, data collection, and reporting needs. Currently, Careflow is used to: gather COVID-19 assessment data, collect proxy and consent documents, schedule patients for testing and vaccinations, track on-site tests and vaccinations, and display interactive COVID-19 reports. Careflow’s application can also apply more broadly to any healthcare setting that needs to customize a stepwise workflow and needs to gather, track, and manage data to produce quantifiable outcomes. The solution automates workflows using responsive forms, business rules, data integration, dashboards, and reports.
- Build and customize forms and assessments.
- Capture consent and proxy documentation.
- Integrate data from assessments and forms to drive workflow.
- Customize case management tasks with built-in business rules.
- Enable users to systematically track steps of a process.
Omnibus Care Plan (OCP) – OCP was developed by The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, OCP is a patient-centric, standards-based, goal-driven treatment plan through which the patient and his or her healthcare team(s) can effectively collaborate and improve care coordination and outcomes across multiple healthcare settings.
- Organization Administration–Adding and managing organization details, contact personnel, locations, and activity definitions.
- Practitioners –Adding and managing practitioner details, practitioner roles, and organization association.
- Patients –Adding and managing patient’s: details, insurance/benefits information, and care teams (including clinical and non-clinical team members within and across organizations, relatives, caretakers, and the patients themselves)
- OCP Access –Register users to OCP and manage user access.
- Tasks and To-Do –Creating, managing, and updating patient-related tasks (based on organization-defined activity definitions) and patient-related To-Dos.
- Communications –Logging patient communications and associate communications with appointments, tasks, and To-Dos
- SMART-on-FHIR Apps Management – Launch various SMART on FHIR apps to extend features and functions.
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Washington, DC
- Cameroon, Africa